Find out the latest news from Great Yarmouth & Waveney Mind
Be part of a new friendly group where men can come and be men.
· Better stronger mental resilience to the challenges of the world.
· Information on education, mental and physical health.
· Make friends.
· Learn new skills.
· No commitment.
· Meet up for a cup of tea and chat.
· This group is friendly and informal.
· Future sessions will include guest speakers and demonstrations of different activities.
Age 25+ all welcome. No need to book just come along
All for a donation of £1 which goes towards Tea, coffee, room hire etc.
Starts Monday 27th November
11am – 1pm
Thursday, July 26, 2018
A range of work bases are available across Norfolk
Monday, June 25, 2018
At Community Roots, Saturday 7th July 2018, 10am – 2pm
Monday, June 11, 2018
Part-time and full-time opportunities in Kings Lynn, Central Norfolk and Great Yarmouth