Find out the latest news from Great Yarmouth & Waveney Mind
Be part of a new friendly group where men can come and be men.
· Better stronger mental resilience to the challenges of the world.
· Information on education, mental and physical health.
· Make friends.
· Learn new skills.
· No commitment.
· Meet up for a cup of tea and chat.
· This group is friendly and informal.
· Future sessions will include guest speakers and demonstrations of different activities.
Age 25+ all welcome. No need to book just come along
All for a donation of £1 which goes towards Tea, coffee, room hire etc.
Starts Monday 27th November
11am – 1pm
Monday, June 11, 2018
Part-time and full-time opportunities in Kings Lynn, Central Norfolk and Great Yarmouth
Friday, May 25, 2018
We require experienced individuals to join a new exciting and innovative team to provide psychologically-informed, recovery focused support to people with mental health and complex needs.
Tuesday, May 15, 2018
An exciting new partnership has been announced between Dial and Great Yarmouth and Waveney Mind to deliver Social Prescribing in Great Yarmouth.